VHF - The world's most advanced VHF with multi-station wireless touchscreen handsets
AIS - Class B SOTDMA smartAIS transponder with integrated splitter.
Monitor - Track and control, whether on board or ashore.
VHF Reimagined - A revolution in marine technology that will change your VHF experience forever.An intuitive touchscreen that is engineered for durability to withstand the rigours of the harsh marine environment.Audio that's as loud as a train but clear as a bell.The future of VHF is here.
The power of VHF and AIS combined - Cortex is the world's first VHF with high speed SOTDMA AIS transponder technology, making your boat visible to others. A built-in heading sensor tells other vessels your direction, helping them more accurately predict potential collisions.
Be armed with critical information about vessels - AIS marks (AtoNs) and man overboard devices on your MFD, mobile or Cortex handset.
Collision Avoidance Alert. Inform. Call - Cortex continuously calculates crossing situations and generates collision alarms for critical action, alerts if your anchor is dragging and activates MOB alarms for immediate retrieval. Instead of ambiguous bells or tones, Cortex sounds the alarm with voiced alerts that escalate until acknowledged. Continuously view crossing situations, navigation light sectors and complete trial maneuvers while talking on the VHF radio. See critical information that is easy to understand and take action. Initiate direct calls (DSC) with other vessels by simply tapping the vessel on your handset touchscreen. Initiate VHF calls to friends or quickly hail another vessel when every second counts.
MonitorCortex - Combines built in sensors and NMEA2000 connectivity with free basic monitoring. Using cellular connectivity, you can view twice-daily updates of power, location, wind, depth, bilge, temperature and more on their smartphones.
Anchor Watch = Sleep soundly or explore with abandon knowing that your boat is exactly where you anchored it.By combining your position and heading, Cortex will determine if your anchor drags. If your boat moves outside your anchor swingradius the alarm will sound on Cortex handsets and your smartphone. Receive alerts while ashore via the Cortex Monitor App on your smartphone. Want to know if water depth, wind speed or direction changes while anchored? No problem, Cortex will keep watch and alert you.
- Includes M1 hub, tethered H1 handset and accessories
- Built-in Class B SOTDMA with no-loss antenna splitter
- Built-in WiFi and Cellular connectivity on monitoring on board and ashore
- Low power consumption hub
- 10Hz GPS antenna
- 4-inch multi-touch display with gorilla glass for maximum durability
- Single hand operation with click wheel and dedicated buttons
- Wet and glove capable touchscreen
- Optically bonded display for wide-angle and sunlight viewability, even in the harshest midday sun
- 85 dBA of crystal-clear audio
- Combined AIS and VHF display with voiced alerts
- Touch a vessel onscreen for direct calling (DSC)