Powerful. Precise. Professional Grade.
MDC-5200 Series marine radars present the performance and functions of larger professional grade radars. The series features a sophisticated high resolution XGA display with anti-reflection coating for a clear image.
The real-time smooth head-up presentation offers smooth movement as bearing changes.
The superior target discrimination virtually eliminates unwanted noise to provide a clearer detailed image of targets and enhances the detection of smaller targets.
- Exclusive True Trail feature clearly identifies moving targets from stationary targets.
- Improved visibility of the display by auto STC.
- Auto gain with simple operation.
- Built-in TT(ARPA) tracks up to 100 targets.
- Built-in AIS (Automatic identification System) interface displays up to 1000 targets.
- C-Map chart (NT-MAX) is overlaid on the radar screen (Chart: owner supplied.)
||4kW output 1/8NM to 48 N/M range 3.5 ft open array
||4kW output 1/8NM to 48 N/M range,4.5 ft open array |
||6kW output 1/8NM to 72 N/M range 4.5 ft open array
||6kW output 1/8NM to 72 N/M range 6 ft open array |
||12kW output 1/8NM to 72 N/M range 4.5 ft open array |
||12kW output 1/8NM to 72 N/M range 6 ft open array |
||25kW output 1/8NM to 96 N/M range 6 ft open array |
||25kW output 1/8NM to 96N/M range 9 ft open array |
Why we use PayPal
PayPal is not only the most popular transaction service on the internet,
it's also the safest and most reliable.
In addition, PayPal offers up to six months interest free financing
on products over $99.00, giving you, our customers, more time to pay.
It just makes sense to use PayPal!
RETURN TO HOME PAGE | RETURN TO PREVIOUS PAGE