The em-trak Class A AIS A100 is a commercial standard AIS Class A, fully certified for all commercial vessel installations; deep sea, coastal and inland waterways.
The feature rich em-trak A100 provides you with a unique combination of ease
of use, reliability and operational performance making it the ideal AIS Class A
for any commercial vessel.
After fifteen years of creating marine electronics products we understand
the environment within which you work and therefore where our products
must operate. The A100 is a single small unit which is simple to install and
use and has been specifically designed, engineered and manufactured for
long term continuous use in even the most extreme marine environments.
The A100’s track record of operational practicality, reliability and performance
has been built by the tens of thousands of professional (commercial and navy)
mariners who rely on their A100 to provide reliable service day after day, year after year.
- Fully certified – IMO, EU, US, Global
- Single robust unit
- Plug & play connectivity with other systems
- Feature rich
- Low power consumption
- Silent mode
- Dual graphic and text display
- High visibility display
- MOB & SART alert system
- Multi-lingual display & manuals
- On board Pilot plug
- Intuitive menu system
- Built in fault check & fix system
- Inland waterway and deep sea operating modes
- Enhanced operating performance
- Text message transmit & receive function
- Receives and processes all AIS message types
- Inland waterways certified